Tummy Tuck and Boob Lift and reduction let the Countdown Begin - Boston, MA

Just had my consultation for a tummy tuck and boob...

Just had my consultation for a tummy tuck and boob lift and booked the surgery. The surgeon is highly regarded and I'm very excited to have her. I have wanted a tummy tuck for 22 years. Ever since my 10 lb guy stretched my stomach beyond repair and the ob butchered my cesearean. A flat tummy finally

Questions for the experts

So I was wondering if anyone can answer a couple questions.

I have decided to stay at my work(I have my own little studio with shower , small fridge, etc) so I can truly relax and not have to deal with animals etc . My man will handle that end. I am hiring a nurse to check on me the first 2 days. I will also have someone come by each day for a couple hours to bring me a bite to eat. Should I hire a nurse or home hea,th aide for a few additional days? Or should I be fine on m own? Am I being foolish staying alone ? I will have a hospital bed.

At what point can I walk the stairs? I will need to go upstairs to get to my bed. I will walk in the hospital and when I'm recovering, but I will be in a small space so walking will be very short steps . So could I go for a walk outdoors, but if course I'd have to tame the stairs.

Thanks all you ladies! I've been a lurker for years and I'm so happy to be a member now

Surgery a success!!

6 days pre op. Am ecstatic with results. In addition to the lift I also had a reduction. My boobs have no pain at all. Belly is tender mostly at drain site, but they will be removed Friday. No showering until after removal. Totally gross but I will survive. I posted earlier I had huge love handles. I thought so by the way I was Hunched over. I got naked in front of full length mirror and found the opposite. I love how I look!!
Anyone considering this surgery should without hesitation book with dr. Chun. She is amazing , as is her whole staff. If I get the nerve and the ability I will post some pics. I'm sure the results will conti ur to get better. So pleased.
Sleeping sucks, I'm not used to being on mu back. So I hardly sleep. I have nursed until my drains are removed. It's been helpful. I'm drinking a ton of water and juicing lots of pineapple , beets etc. Tryiing to flush all the fluids out.

Still so excited

Everyday I look better!! I'm so happy I did this and like many others wish I did it sooner. Scars aren't too bad and I will start my scar creams next week. I love my body now!

Please look at photos and see how I started out flat and now my hips are huge

Here are a few photos. One with drains are 3 days post op. I look narrow. Then the others are from last week. I look heavier!! Please tell me this will pass!!' I am walking about 5 miles a day. More swollen on right side. Maybe I'm just fat? I'm cautious of diet and have lost a couple pounds.

More pics

Today 10/3 maybe less swollen?

Okay so I'm really looking for feedback from people. Am I crazy or was I smaller in my early post op photo? Do my hips look very big? The right one is def bigger I think it's swollen?
Natick Plastic Surgeon

So far I love her, will review after surgery