Too Much Money for No Results - Boston, MA

I thermage because my belly skin sagged after...

I thermage because my belly skin sagged after having a baby. The doctor was convinced someone like me (little body fat and fit - I exercise daily and compete in sprint triathlons) would be the perfect candidate. After paying the high price I spent one hour in the procedure room. The doctor, who was excited when I came for the initial consultation (which, by the way is $175 and not included!), but was dismissive and abrupt when I came in for the procedure. It's was clear at this point he had the sale, he was handing me off to the technician (the doctor's do not perform the procedure) and was done with me. He never followed up with me. After 6 months there was no change. I went in for the follow up and he tried to get me to do more procedures and another round of Thermage. I had just paid $4700 total for nothing, why would I pay more??? Look, if you want to lose the saggy skin, surgery is the only way to go. Not exercise (which can improve, but not fix the skin) or get fit quick schemes. I will not have surgery as I have had issues with anesthesia in the past (pretty violent reactions). This stuff doesn't work or the we wouldn't be on the net arguing the finer points.

definitely will not be calling Dr. Jeffrey Dover
I am curious what generation Thermage did you receive.
Wow, just looked at that! I will also look into this!
Boston Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Dover was very engaging in my consultation and assured me it would work perfectly on me. However, at the actual visit he was dismissive and a bit rude. And at the follow up he tried to get me to do another round of thermage along with other procedures!