Rockin with Radiesse - Boston, MA

I had heard of Radiesse and had been treated...

I had heard of Radiesse and had been treated already by Dr. B with Botox several times. Loved that but thought since he did such a good job, going to Radiesse would fill out my cheeks and around my mouth.

At 55, you really start loosing the fat around those areas. He is knowledgable, gentle, concerned during the procedure about any discomfort and where to put Radiesse so would make a difference. I went to him since he is a face expert i know that is critical for getting good results with any facial procedures.

I received a full correction in my cheeks, jowl area and nasolabial folds and have a much softer younger look. All my friends notice I look rested and younger, but not sure why. Great way to reverse the curse of time by having Radiesse and seeing Dr. B Thank you!

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

see above comments

Can you tell me how much was used?
HI Britt- in response to your question i did have some pain initially during injection time; however the Dr had me apply ice immediately and there was a numbing agent in the radiesse i think. it was more like a dull pain, but went away quickly. No downtime to speak of and i did not have much bruising. I did not take advil 2 weeks before, ate pineapple and took lots of vit C.
Also, i didn't realize this photo got attached, i am in the red on the right next to my 20 year old daughter!it was 3 days after the treatment - thx Mother 4

Thanks for the added info. Why did you eat pineapple? Did you doctor say it would help?

-Britt

hi, its supposed to prevent any bleeding. i heard it somewhere and vit C from another dr.

Hmm, I did not know that, it's good to know.

Thanks,

Hi 4,

Welcome to the Radiesse community! I'm so glad you look more rested and younger. I imagine having that little secret from everyone makes you laugh a little inside. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure? Since you had such a positive outcome are you going to continue using it in the future? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,