Poor Rhinoplasty Results - Boston, MA

I did not get what I asked for from the...

I did not get what I asked for from the Rhinoplasty.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Many doctors don't use computer imaging because once they get in surgery, your tissues/cartilage sometimes can't be improved to the extent the imaging suggests.

We'd love to see your before and after photos to visualize what you're describing. It's very hard to picture.

Quincy Plastic Surgeon

I did not get what I asked for from the Rhinoplasty. I was clear that I don't want any change to my naso-labial angle and the tip (projection of the tip). What I got is upturn nose, very obtuse naso-labial angle, no defined tip (like if it was amputated). The surgery simulation on the computer before the surgery has nothing to do with the actual results. I regret the surgery, It is causing me too much depression and low self steam. My advice, be cautious if you are considering Rhinoplasty, don't trust computer imaging.