Goodbye Moles - Boston, MA

I have always had moles but every year I notice...

I have always had moles but every year I notice more were beginning to pop up so I decided to go and get them removed. A friend recommended Dr. Henry because she also used her to remove her moles. The procedure was very quick, and almost painless, you injected a numbing agent and then she used a burning tool to take off the mole. I barely felt the prick for the numbing agent and I couldn't feel anything while she was removing the mole. The total healing time was about three weeks and I'm am very pleased wig my results. I only got requested yo remove a few miles because I was a little nervous about the procedure but I will definitely be back to finish the rest!
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Henry was a wonderful doctor she was very patient with me and my never ending list of questions. She was able to lessen my fear when it came to the procedure and the final result expectations. I will definitely use her for other "cosmetic" needs. Thank you Dr. Henry!

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your story! Where were your moles located?