Body Lift - Boston, MA

After losing almost 200 pounds I decided to have a...

After losing almost 200 pounds I decided to have a body lift, I was scared of course but they did a great job and it ended up being one of the best decisions I've ever made. I was cut all the way around my waist and straight up abdomen and removed 13 pounds I went immediately from a size 12 to a size 6. If your considering having this I would highly recommend it just make sure you have the right surgeon and be prepared to suck it up for a few weeks healing from such a major surgery isn't easy but not as bad as I expected.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I had a body lift at 27 after losing almost 200 pounds through the residency program at mass general and Dr Cooper was the surgeon that I was assigned to. I was really nervous but he took his time explaining everything and answering all of my questions. He did such an amazing job and paid attention to every little detail there wasn't anything he could have done better, he by far exceeded any expectations I had. I can finally say I'm comfortable with my body and I never thought that would be possible. I'd recommend him to anyone and three years later I still couldn't be more thankful for the results he gave me.