Positive Experience - Boston, MA

My experience with Life Style Life was very...

My experience with Life Style Life was very positive. From the first appointment to the follow-up final pictures, I was treated with professionalism and kindness. Dr. Weikel is some Doctor. He is skilled, honest and full of fun. (He sang to me during the procedure). Cris, the assistant, was also great. I called him after the lift and he answered my questions and showed concern for me. I have returned to the Burlington office to see the staff and Doctor. Each time, have been treated like family. This procedure was needed by me. It has helped me to look like I feel. Thanks
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Lifestyle Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Lifestyle community today.

Phyllis Hahn Lifestyle Lift February

The procedure went well. Was given mild sedative pre-op, which kept me awake but very calm. Dr. Weikel cut a slit in the lower part of my chin and crossed the cords, then he cut each side of my face and took 2 inches of sagging skin from each side. I had the refraction laser treatment as well. It was a bit uncomfortable but, not painful. Next he wrapped my head in a bandage and I was on my way home. The next day I returned to the office and bandage was removed. Other than a little swelling I looked good already. My only pain was from the stiches, as I am a quick healer and the needed to come earlier than suggested. This surgery was a piece of cake, for me. Having had bi-lateral mastectomies 20 years ago was where I felt pain. Even that was tolerable. I cannot take any pain medicine as am highly sensitive to them all. A positive attitude and lots of "grit" get me through every time. Thanks and love to Dr. Weikel and the whole staff at Lifestyle Lifts, Boston.
Just sent an update, did you get it??

After surgery, 4 weeks

photos

These are pictures from a modeling shoot. These were done April 2013. The heavy make-up shows more lines and wrinkles than usually show. However, I am 72 and look darn good!!

Photos

These photos are from a modeling comp card shoot. They were done 2 months post-op. The heavy make-up for the photography makes my face look more wrinkled than it usually looks. However, I am 72 years old and feel and look great!

March 2014

Feeling great, going to see Dr. Weiss at the Boston Life Style Lift Office this week. Like going to visit and share my results with this team. It has been 1 year since my surgery and am still happy with results. Would like fever wrinkles but, I will be 73 in May.
Thank you for updating your review with more information and photos! I've added it to the Lifestyle Lift community. You do look fabulous!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Professional, kind, skilled and great sense of humor.