Invisalign Treatment - Boston, MA

I visited Dr. Berik at Newton Dental Associates...

I visited Dr. Berik at Newton Dental Associates looking for options to straighten my teeth. Dr. Berik took the time to explain the various options and I selected Invisalign. Invisalign uses a series of invisible trays that you replace about every 14 days. You "wear" the trays about 22 hours a day, only removing them to eat. Most people never know you are wearing them. Dr. Berik's knowledge, care and the entire office have been superb! I now have that "Hollywood" smile

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Invisalign community.

Newton Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Berik and the staff at Newton Dental Associates are the best. I have lived in several states and she is by far the best dentist I have seen.