Smooth Skin. Goodbye Sun Spots! - Boston, MA

I had the Fraxel Dual procedure done at Dr. Numa's...

I had the Fraxel Dual procedure done at Dr. Numa's office. I looked bronzed at first (as explained to me by his staff). After a few days, silky smooth skin with a remarkable decrease in the sun spots. It even made my eyelid bags look better! Looking forward to the rest of the treatments in the series.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Fraxel Laser community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Fraxel Laser community.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Numa is great. I was referred to him by a friend who had her eyelid surgery and her Botox done by him and she swears by him. His staff is knowledgeable, responsive, on-time, professional, and respectful. The office is very private. He is not cheap, but the experience is worth it.