Dr. Jason Cooper - Boston MA

Do to significant weight loss from a gastric...

Do to significant weight loss from a gastric bypass, I had excessive lose skin,
Dr. Cooper performed a lower face lift, breast lift, augmentation and a tummy tuck. All surgeries were successful and turned out beautifully. My tummy is flat, my breast look perfect and my face took years off my appearance.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I am a patient of Dr. Jason Cooper. My first experience with him was thru the Residency Program at Mass General. As an RN, I did a lot of research on this program and found nothing but positive reviews, with the exception of one. I went to my first appt, met with the PS team, and was assigned to Dr. Cooper. From the moment I met him I felt a connection and total trust that he would take care of me. He took the time to answer my questions in detail, reassured me when I felt nervous, and did an incredible job of my surgeries. If I need to have more work done, I will definitely go back to him. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. He is excellent.

are yyou serious that all that work cost only twleve hundred dollars? Pls let me know. thanks. ocean girl

Hi nicunicu2002 -- Thank you for posting your story. Did you have all of your surgeries at the same time?