Upper Blepharoplasty So Worth It. Dr. Darrow in Boston Superb - Boston, MA

So glad I had this done. Had an upper...

So glad I had this done. Had an upper blepharoplasty and ecstatic about the results. Dr. Darrow is a true artist. It has been 2 months since I had it done and you can't see the scars without scrutinizing and knowing what you are looking for even without makeup.
I did not follow post-procedure instructions very well with traveling right away etc. but still turned out beyond my expectations. I am 56 years old, fair, and did not avoid sun as a teen and young adult as I should have. As a result, my upper eyelids were threatening to curl over the edge of my upper eyelashes and I added years to my looks. Also had the nice little flap of skin on the side of the eyes. Looked tired or sad all the time.
Dr. Darrow goes through everything in detail and does not promise more than you should expect but as I said, in my case, I was beyond pleased.
Helen, his office manager, was very helpful from the get go and even kept me company after the procedure reviewing everything again and helping to pass the time.

Pictures pre and 1 month post

These pictures of my pre and post upper lids are also on Dr. Darrow's website in photo gallery as "Eyelid Surgery - #2695". There are side views there.
Note these are only 1 month post surgery. Looks even better now.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

You look fantastic!
Thank you! How long before your bruising disappeared?
Hi Jocarolina, I did much more activity than instructed and flew on a trip 36 hours later so my bruising lasted about 12 days. If you follow instructions there should only be trace bruising. I could cover mine well with concealer after 8 days where it drifted by gravity below eyes. Of course did not put concealer anywhere near the incisions. So best to follow instructions and not scare people at the airport! should be only trace bruising.