I Highly Recommend Dr. Townsend! - Boston, MA

My upper lids had gotten so droopy & the extra...

My upper lids had gotten so droopy & the extra skin was really bothering me. I'd look in the mirror & think these aren't my eyes. The little lift I would get from doing Botox was just not enough anymore...it was time. My biggest concern with having surgery was the fear of looking done and we went over my concerns and what outcome I was looking for during the consultation. The surgery itself is only an hour & the eyelids heal so quickly I was really amazed. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with the results, it's exactly what I hoped for and more! Getting the natural look is definitely a skill that Dr. Townsend has perfected! Nobody would ever know that I had eyelid surgery, unless I told them. My tired eyes are gone and now I have a fresh completely natural beautiful look. I'm so thankful to Dr. Townsend for giving me my eyes back as now when I look in the mirror, I see ME again!

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Referrals

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Kerry. Do you plan on posting any pics? I have droopy upper lids too, so am always looking to compare. :)