Blepharoplasty - Boston, MA

I am a 55 year old woman and as I have aged, my...

I am a 55 year old woman and as I have aged, my eyelids have drooped. I was at the point of needing to lift the eyelid to even apply my mascara. After research, I decided to have a blepharoplasty (removal of excess skin and tissue) . The procedure began with Dr. Ghafouri meticulously marking the upper eyelids to form a line where her incisions would be made. She then put drops in my eyes and injected topical anesthetic into the eyelids. She then made her incisions, removed the excess tissue and sutured the incisions with absorbable suture. The entire procedure took only an hour. I am extremely happy with the results. My eyelids had are now more prominent and people are telling me how great it looks!

I'm happy to know when everything goes well. You explained very well what a right professional and good doctor should do. My experience is the opposite. The doctor I went in Roma Italy doct. Fabio Massimo Abenavoli, did everything in a wrong way without taking any care before, during or after..my eyes now are horrible!!
Los Angeles Ophthalmologist

Dr. Ghafouri made this whole experience wonderful. You feel welcome from the moment you meet with her. She explained the procedure completely including risks and benefits, what I could expect during the procedure, directly after the procedure and during the healing process. During the procedure, Dr. Ghafouri keep talking to me and explaining what she was doing and made sure that I was comfortable at all times. This was a very rewarding procedure and I am absolutely thrilled with the results.