Radiesse Vs Other Fillers for Cheek Augmentation - Boston, MA

I am a 54 year old male that has radiesse...

I am a 54 year old male that has radiesse treatments over the past 6 months and my last treatment was less the 3 months ago. I feel radiesse looked great immediately after but within a few weeks starts to diminish and now I feel it hss almost all gone.

Can radiesse last only a couple of months??? What is better? I am very active (gym, cardio etc) do you think sculptra or perlane would be any better for me? Thank you!

Ive had Radiesse injections twice and it seems to last a month at most. I am very disappointed and my cheeks are still flat. Would love to know what anyone else has tried.

Hi! I agree! I am so upset with Radiesse! It does not last! I have spent so much $$$ only to have the results dissipate in a couple months! Have you found an alternative that lasts longer for cheek augmentation? Thank you and all the best.
Hi Where do you stand with your radiesse treatment? Did you go back for more or changed filler? We share the same PS and 2 wks ago, he injected radiesse for cheek enhancement. One week later, I contacted him saying radiesse had migrated down to the n/f. He said radiesse does not migrate and it was just one of those things that the filler did not take. Recommended that I have add l cc injected in each cheek???
Boston Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is great and I have used him quite a lot before, he was introduced to radiesse with me as one of his first patients to use it and he is dissatisfied with some of his patients results too.