New & Ready To Find A Right Surgeon!!! - Boston, MA

Hello Ladies, I'm fairly new to this site so I'd...

Hello Ladies,
I'm fairly new to this site so I'd like to give you guys a brief bio on me. My name is Kira and I reside in MA. I'm a 27 year-old mommy to a handsome little boy but with childbirth came unwanted fat. lol So of course I'd like to get back to my pre-baby body and start turning heads again. Some of the surgeries I'd be considering to undergo are:

- Breast Lift
- Butt Augmentation (with implant or fat grafting)
- Tummy Tuck
- Liposuction
So far, (with much lurking & researching) I've found a couple of surgeons that I like. But I'd wouldn't mind getting some more opinions/suggestions from you ladies. Thanks in advance.

XoXo

Work in progress

Hello ladies, so I know it's been months since I've updated with pictures or my progress on finding the right surgeon but with being a mother and working full-time I just never had a minute until now. I've been really thinking about Duran but the fact that I have to a. wait weeks for a quote and b. wait even longer for a surgery date. So I'm looking for surgeons in both the U.S and Columbia. Any suggestions ladies?

Wish Pictures

- Breast Lift
- Butt Augmentation (with fat grafting) / Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer
- Tummy Tuck
- Liposuction

Welcome.. I picked Dr Cortes and Im set for March 2014
I was researching Dr. Cortes but I'm stuck between him and Duran. She has awesome results!!! What made you go with Dr. Cortes?
I picked him for a lot of reasons. He is only 4 hours from my house... In the states... Low cost... aggressive liposuction.... hour glass shape... great hips ( when they are not too wide) .... he helps with FMLA paperwork... good staff... cost includes everything... no hidden costs... over night stay in the hospital
Welcome ma! Good luck!
Thank you hun!!!
Welcome and congratulations but we ndd for you to list your height,weight and a b4 pic in order to give u the proper advice on which doctor ...good luck!
Thank you so much!!! A month later and I'm still doing my research. I'll have before pictures up this weekend.
Ok great!
Welcome to RS and good luck!
Thank you so much!!!