Amazing Lipo & Butt - Boston, MA

Pros- love my body! fast recovery time! no scars...

pros- love my body! fast recovery time! no scars left on body! This is one of the best dessions I have ever had to make. I 100% love the results and couldnt ask for a better docter to do the surgery.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I was not happy with my body before i had this surgery done. i was a little nervous going into it, but Dr. Del Vecchio was great and made me feel very comfortable about everything. The results of this surgery were fantastic. I couldnt ask for better results. My butt is perfect!! And my stomache is very flat. I would absolutly recomend Dr. Del Vecchio to any one that wants any surgery done!! He also took the time ti squeeze me in the week after my consult because i was eager to get it over with before summer! Amazing expirence!!!

Me too me too re: the pictures. I would so appreciate it.
hey there, would you consider sending me some pics, id love to see his results
Hi BlueEyeZ! Do you have any before and after pics of your bbl? Do you still like your results? I'm from Boston so I want to get mine does locally but I've hardly seen any pictures to convince me that the doctors here know what they're doing. Most of the pictures I've seen with the kind of results I want were done in Florida. Thanks for any help or advice you can give.
Hey Goodys, I'm in Boston too looking to get a BBL done sometime next year. There are a lot of good Dr's in FL also I found a really good one in ATL; Dr. Jimmerson. Hopefully BlueEyeZ uploads a few pics for us to see!!