After Effects - Boston, MA

My BR was 4/5 and I spent 1 night in the hospital....

My BR was 4/5 and I spent 1 night in the hospital. It is now 4/9 and my breasts are still big and mis-shapen and very bruised. The pain is not so bad though. I have had a throbbing headache , dizziness and upset stomach since 4/6. I try to eat though I am not hungry and just want to sleep. Is this normal? I wanted to be so happy as so many of you were after and I am just sick and tired. I don't even look at my breasts.

Hi Suzie! Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I feel like crap too! I'm post op day 3 and still find it difficult to do much beyond lie in bed - even watching TV hurts my eyes. Not everyone plows through recovery like a champ, I guess. Anyway, I hear you girl! Here's hoping we both feel better soon!
I am in my 3rd week now post-op and feel sooo much better. My breasts are still very sensitive to the touch but are looking better. We will all get there at our own pace. Best of luck. Keep in touch.

I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly, Suzy. Have you contacted your surgeon? He/She should be able to give you Zofran or something similar to help with the nausea. Even if you don't feel like eating make sure you are getting plenty to drink...that is more important right now. Allow yourself all of the time you need to rest. Anesthesia can be hard for some people but shouldn't last much longer. Please keep us updated!
Thank you for your respnses. I'm glad to hear it's normal. I go back to my Dr. 4/13. I still have a headach but the dizziness is mostly gone and I am eating real food as of yesterday. My breasts are less bruised each day and I have only a soreness rather than any pain. I think I can start to love my new look. They are lifted to where they belong and this is amazing to me!! More than the reduction I can't get over that!! It is one week today and I think it is only going to get better and better. I only had a before photo done by my Dr. Maybe tomorrow he will do an after. I wiould like to post these.
Yes, this is normal. I also had my surgery in Boston (well Cambridge) on March 15th. I have photos of how they evolved over the last three weeks. I looked freakish the first week but now I am thrilled. You will want to sleep for at least two weeks and DO! The pain meds and anesthesia can really send your system for a loop so be patient. Please private message me with your email if you'd like to see my now and then photos. I am sure they will cheer you up. In the meantime, rest REST REST!
Andrea! is there anyway you can post the pictures on here - taking off your face? LOL I am in desperate need of a reduction, but am also freaking out about how they will look and feel after! So this would help someone like me! Also could you say what size you were before and now? I wish the surgeons would all say that - so we can have some sort of gauge! Thankyou!
Hi Bambi. Check out my photos under Miss W. I think we exchanged posts just a while ago. I'll post more photos of my recovery later this evening. Best decision I've ever made. Choosing the right doctor and hospital is key.