BR, TT, Lipo 38DDD to a 36B - Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is a GENIUS! - Boston, MA

With a great surgeon you don't have to recover...

With a great surgeon you don't have to recover from the Surgeon as well as the Surgery. Dr. Darrow is a GENIUS! What Recovery Period? Only 1 week post-op & already I'm Thrilled!

With the reduction covered by insurance I opted for a complete makeover; Breast Reduction, Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo for an all in 1 surgery 1 recovery. My recovery time was no worse than any of two C-sections I've had with my kids. 1 week & I'm already standing fully upright. I look great. I feel great. I'm already comfortably wearing my old jeans over the swelling & compression garmet. I was 5'6 170# 38DDD. Thrilled at the 1 week mark. Can't imagine how much better I'll look & feel in a month. Dr. Darrow changed my life. Wish I'd done this 20 years ago. Will post photos soon.
congrats on you results...would you consider sharing some pics I want to get a revision on my tt and BA would love to see his work on you..thanks ;)
Hi, at 4 months I'm still waiting to be far enough out post-op to be near an end result appearance. "The girls" are still settling in & I still have concerns about symmetry, lift & nipple horizon alignment but I'm trying to be patient. One seems to have settled nicely, still waiting on the other. That definitely needs more time. I am, however, very pleased with the tt.
ypykuy8iu*fdttfr^fr54hggjhhtuytuyueur8ir3u7y
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Darrow is a Genius! He's a gentleman. He's courteous. He listens! He listened to exactly what I wanted, what I needed. As opposed to another consult I had who only wanted to perform the standard 350 gram reduction they typically perform - a DDD to a D. Where's the sense in that? For me, and with my car accident bad back, I felt, "Why go through with the reduction & the recovery if I'm still gonna be a D cup or even a full C into a D cup range? This is my 1 chance at never having to be self-conscious again - I'm only doing this if I can come out somewhere around a B / Full B cup vacinity - where I know I need to be for my bad back." Dr. Darrow listened. Dr. Darrow delivered exactly what he said he was capable of doing for me in my case. Only 1 week post-op & already Dr. Darrow has changed my life. A family member in the medical field (with the inside scoop) directed me to Dr. Darrow. A great surgeon makes all the difference. I cannot recommend Dr. Darrow highly enough. Consistently included among Boston's Best. And deservedly so.