BR, TT, Lipo 38DDD to a 36B - Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is a GENIUS! - Boston, MA

With a great surgeon you don't have to recover...

With a great surgeon you don't have to recover from the Surgeon as well as the Surgery. Dr. Darrow is a GENIUS! What Recovery Period? Only 1 week post-op & already I'm Thrilled!

With the reduction covered by insurance I opted for a complete makeover; Breast Reduction, Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo for an all in 1 surgery 1 recovery. My recovery time was no worse than any of two C-sections I've had with my kids. 1 week & I'm already standing fully upright. I look great. I feel great. I'm already comfortably wearing my old jeans over the swelling & compression garmet. I was 5'6 170# 38DDD. Thrilled at the 1 week mark. Can't imagine how much better I'll look & feel in a month. Dr. Darrow changed my life. Wish I'd done this 20 years ago. Will post photos soon.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Darrow is a Genius! He's a gentleman. He's courteous. He listens! He listened to exactly what I wanted, what I needed. As opposed to another consult I had who only wanted to perform the standard 350 gram reduction they typically perform - a DDD to a D. Where's the sense in that? For me, and with my car accident bad back, I felt, "Why go through with the reduction & the recovery if I'm still gonna be a D cup or even a full C into a D cup range? This is my 1 chance at never having to be self-conscious again - I'm only doing this if I can come out somewhere around a B / Full B cup vacinity - where I know I need to be for my bad back." Dr. Darrow listened. Dr. Darrow delivered exactly what he said he was capable of doing for me in my case. Only 1 week post-op & already Dr. Darrow has changed my life. A family member in the medical field (with the inside scoop) directed me to Dr. Darrow. A great surgeon makes all the difference. I cannot recommend Dr. Darrow highly enough. Consistently included among Boston's Best. And deservedly so.

congrats on you results...would you consider sharing some pics I want to get a revision on my tt and BA would love to see his work on you..thanks ;)
Hi, at 4 months I'm still waiting to be far enough out post-op to be near an end result appearance. "The girls" are still settling in & I still have concerns about symmetry, lift & nipple horizon alignment but I'm trying to be patient. One seems to have settled nicely, still waiting on the other. That definitely needs more time. I am, however, very pleased with the tt.
ypykuy8iu*fdttfr^fr54hggjhhtuytuyueur8ir3u7y
Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations! I couldn't agree with you more about Dr. Darrow! I just had a Breast Augmentation last week and feel and look amazing! He truly is the best. Happy recovery and have fun enjoying the new you!

Thanks for sharing your story! Look forward to your photos, sounds like you had amazing results!! Glad you had such an easy recovery, as the healing part is usually very uncomfortable.