36DD+ to a 36B - Boston, MA

This has been the best decision of my life! I've...

This has been the best decision of my life! I've had serious neck pain from my very droopy breasts. My bra straps pulling on my shoulders have caused serious indents in my shoulders causing neck and jaw pain. My surgery went flawless and I was home before I knew it. I had dissolvable stitches inside and two different stitches outside. The pain was very minimal and the recovery has been easy so far.

3 weeks post op!

I'm feeling great! I have had 2 sets of stitches removed so far. I can do my normal daily things except hard exercise. My breasts are still quite tender but nothing I can't handle. I started back to work this week and now I don't mind getting dressed! My clothes fit! Yay!

4 weeks post op!

I had my surgery 4 weeks ago today and I feel great! I'm still quite tender but I can finally sleep on my side. I have an open spot where my incision is on one breast but with proper cleaning and ointment it's healing just fine. I've had so many people ask me if I lost tons of weight over the summer. I haven't lost anything really, I just look so much smaller :) life is good!

Hi your looking great !! I had a question how much did they take off each boob? I'm scheduled for April 2 breast reduction my bra size is 36dd/DDd depending And the surgeon said he can take 400CCs of each Basicly that's my question to u many ccs did they take I'm hoping I can b a B cup but if a c then I'll take it I have really bad neck, shoulder and back pain :/ It's painful and frustrating
I am just starting the consultation process. Could you tell me who your doctor was and did your insurance cover this for you?
I had Dr Chatson in Andover, MA. he was great and his staff is great. I have tufts insurance and I paid $150 out of the $10,500 surgery!
Hi, I still have a couple of open places too, but I have been using curad silver gel on them, and they are healing nicely.
Hot hot hot .... Your looking good
Thank you so much!

Welcome to the community.  You look great and are healing beautifully.