Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting - Replaced Implants - Boston, MA

After years of problems with my implants, Dr. D...

After years of problems with my implants, Dr. D offered me an alternative to remove my implants and replace them with my own fat. I am extremely happy with my results. I am 9 mos post op. and now have no breast pain and my body has a nicer shape due to the liposuction procedure used to obtain the fat.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. D after much research as he is a pioneer in his field for fat grafting. Overall my experience was a good one. I feel the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and trust the doctor that you choose and I had that with Dr. D. Sometimes the wait time for appointments was long which can be frustrating but I feel like this gets better every time I go. Dr. D took the time to answer all of my questions and I didn't feel like i was being rushed ever. I feel fortunate to have met him.

Hello and thank you for sharing. I am most likely scheduling fat transfer to breasts using Brava with Del Vecchio. Would you mind sharing a little more about your experience with him/why you chose him and how your breasts are doing now. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time. Jenna

I love fat grafting reviews! Have you noticed your breasts losing any of the fat since you had this done? Did you do it with the BRAVA system?