Breast Lift with Augment - Phase 2 of Transformation - Boston, MA

This was the 2nd of my three step process to...

This was the 2nd of my three step process to transform my body after a 200 pound weight loss. I am 4 day post op and doing well. They look good so far. I am nervous to take off the bandages. Have my post op appointment on Thursday to get them looked at and cared for.

I was a full C/D prior to surgery due to all my extra skin. I went with the allergen naturelle 397cc implant. Not sure what size I will be when all done because of the swelling, but I am liking what I am seeing so far.

Will be uploading some pictures soon to share my process.
Massachusetts Plastic Surgeon

He is the best!!

Congratulations! You've come a long way...we're all so excited for you and cannot wait to see you photos! How has your recovery been? Easier or more difficult that your last surgery? What will be your third step of your transformation? Looking forward to your updates!

So proud of you and your weight loss! I had this surgery on April 17. I'm 4 weeks post op, I was a D before surgery. I had 450cc implants put in, now I'm around a DD. make sure to take life easy for the next few weeks. I did way to much to fast & now have a incision infected. My dr said I'm going to be ok and it's not uncommon. However watch your incisions & relax for a few weeks! I love my new look...I'm sure you will as well! Good Luck & keep us updated!
I cannot get pics to upload. Can someone pleeeeease help me? Lol

Here is link to help you with posting photos! Uploading pics is best from your computer or an iPhone/iPad. Please let me know if you need additional help!

Congrats bostonbelle...on weight loss and transformation phases!! I too am prepping for my 'phase 2' after 100 lb loss. Look forward to following your progress.