Breast Implants - Boston, MA

March 3, 2011 The pain was the worst the first 3 days,its...

The pain was the worst the first 3 days,its starting to subside but i'm still very sore.I had a baby 18 mo ago and my breasts were not the same.They were uneven and sagging.I was once a full c and after my child they were an a cup.I decided to have the surgery so that I would look and feel beautiful again.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. DV. I had visited 3 other dr's and decided he was the most knowledgeable in his field. It's been 5 days since my breast augmentation with liposuction and fat transfer and I feel and look great!! I could go on and on here, but trust me, he's amazing!!

We'd love an update! Do you recall what type and size implants you got along with the fat transfer?
Hello, I am looking to schedule lipo and fat transfer to breasts with Dr. D soon. Are you still happy with your results? Thank you for your time
About how much did it cost?

Thanks Tiffany, your review has been updated.

-Britt