The Most Amazing and Caring Plastic Surgeon - Boston, MA

My breasts came out better than expected. They...

My breasts came out better than expected. They came out very natural and symmetrical. I also had less scaring than expected which is healing beautifully! The only negative thing that I can say is that I can't stop looking in the mirror now. I am simply in love with my new and improved breasts!!

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seckel and his staff are wonderful!! They are all super kind, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Seckel will spend as much time as needed to answer all of your questions. I felt very comfortable in his care from the moment I met him. I had a breast augmentation w/ mastopexy on Jan. 30, 2013 and I could not be any happier with the results. Dr. Seckel and Dr. Doherty are both very talented surgeons and I would highly recommend them.

would you please share a few pics I am trying to get a BA and I can't decide on what doctor to trust
thats so great you love you results :) did you use gummy bears implants? Would you share a pic?

Glad to hear you are happy with your results! How long has it been since your surgery? What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery? Congratulations!

I'm the same way; lol;