Such Continuously Beautiful Results - Boston, MA

To be completely satisfied :)

To be completely satisfied :)

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Darrow and his secretary Helen are both SO kind and helpful during my recovery of my BA I got almost a month ago. I did extensive research before I chose my plastic surgeon for this procedure and my 1st and only consultation with Dr.Darrow made it perfectly clear that he was the one. I couldn't be happier with my results so far. I explained/showed exactly what I was looking for and so far I can see that Dr.Darrow's specialties have helped me achieved my goal. Not to mention, I traveled almost 2hrs away for my consultation, procedure, and follow ups after my BA and him and Helen have been so accommodating to my work schedule and travel time. I continuously recommend Dr.Darrow and actually have a friend looking into him for Tummy Tuck. The real reason I chose Dr.Darrow is because he is one of the top-rated plastic surgeons in Boston, every review on the NUMEROUS sites I visited was 4-5 stars (out of 5), and his kind/caring vibe along with his helpful/knowledgeable discussions made me feel comfortable and assured that this was the PS for me. Awesome!