any one going in sept to dr.. yily? - Boston, MA

?anyone can recomend a nice place to stay near...

anyone can recomend a nice place to stay near cipla in d.r??

i've heard of a few but not sure. thanks is it better just staying at a hotel nearby?? i dont want to go too far because of the drains etc. some one let me know a little more i appreciate it. or any other info as to what to expect about confirmation date (surg)

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Im trying to go in september or late august as well. I am looking for a travel buddy as well if anyone wants to link up
I will recommend Yasmin Recovery House. i recently stayed there and they are amazing, and Yasmin speaks English. Her number is 809916-3543.
thanks!
When are you going in Sept. I'm looking for a buddy. I had one but she decide to have her surgery in the states. i don't want to go alone. I have already purchased my ticketed and scheduled my surgery. Very serious. Let me know. My name is Alicia.
hi Alicia, my Surgery is not confirm yet, her staff offered me the 9/12/13 im still waitingvon a few questions that need to be answer. can u give me info on how the payment goes? dr Yily staff is not promt in replying back everything is vía email and in not 100% sure yet. if i do decide to go ahead i will love to have a buddy, are u having it done with Yily and what are u having done etc.?
when is your surgery in september? I live in CT I might book something for the last week of august or first week of september.
That would be great. I'm schedule and all ready to go. I'm looking into a couple of different RH but let me know if you will be joining me. Just call her office early in the morning and your should heare something. Your surgery will not be confirmed until you have paid your deposit. You can tell her the date you want but her will not confirm it until she has your deposit.
ok thanks! i just dont feel safe for some reason i dont know who's who's handling te money i dont know yet!
maybe the 9 or 12! not sure yet! I need to get more info!