Tried and True Way to Manage Wrinkles - Boston, MA

There is a reason this is so popular. This is an...

There is a reason this is so popular. This is an excellent way to prevent wrinkles on your forehead and crows feet. Don't be cheap - go to a dermatologist who you can trust. If you go to someone that knows their stuff and is a dermatologist then you can get wonderful results with results so natural looking no one will even notice you've had it. I would never tell anyone that I've gotten it and no one notices. I totally can because my forehead doesn't move as much as it used to such that it doesn't wrinkle when I move my eyebrows and stuff. Less motion equals less wrinkling. Don't go overboard and don't be cheap. Go to a dermatologist to avoid a horror story (and obviously no coupons - your health is worth going quality on this one). (I just had my forehead done - they charged per area not per unit)
Boston Dermatologist

I actually saw one of his PAs and she was amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing your tips for getting good results! Its wonderful to hear you like the way your Botox turned out. How long have you been getting Botox, or was this your first time?