Never Again - Boston, MA

I got Belotero placed by a board certified plastic...

I got Belotero placed by a board certified plastic surgeon under my eyes. I bruised heavily and four months later continue to have heavy bags under my eyes. I've never had bags under my eyes in my life and it's both concerning and ugly. Four months is a long time to wait without improvement. I know I have a choice to dissolve the product or to wait, and I've decided to wait bc my result with Belotero has been unpredictable, and this has made take another look at "messing with my face". A sizable number of patients seem to be getting puffy eyes from Belotero injections. Pay attention. I realize the desire to look more beautiful is a real one, but I would suggest that Belotero isn't worth the risk. Never again.

It happened exactly the same with me. I had done the injections almost 2 months ago and I have those nasty lumps under my eyes. Plus the shadow they make it look like I have really bad dark circles. No concealer can cover the bags or the dark circles! They gave me my money back, but also 5 years more on my appearance! Ugh!!!