Amazing Breast Augmentation - Boston, MA

Breast Reduction (by another doctor), breasts came...

Breast Reduction (by another doctor), breasts came out too small, desired bigger cup size.

Not only did my breasts look exactly how I told him I wanted them to, but the entire procedure was virtually painless. Everything from anesthesia to post-op treatment was seamless; even during post-op recovery, a nurse was by my side the entire time, and Dr. Darrow was always carefully observing every step of the recovery process.

Everyone complements on how natural they look! When I returned home, the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Darrow called to check in on me every day for the following week. Any post-op questions or concerns I did have when I called trhe office, was transferred directly to a nurse who would address any issue right away, unlike other hospitals/offices Ive delt with, never once had to wait for a return phone call back, immiate answers every time!

Dr. Darrow and his team truly offer the most professional, personalized and through medical treatment I have ever experienced, and I would highly recommend him.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I stepped into Dr. Darrow’s office for my breast augmentation surgery consultation, I immediately felt at ease. During this first meeting, he explained what every single step of the procedure would entail and listened to and addressed all of my questions and concerns, providing thorough and honest advice during the entire consultation. As I had undergone a previous breast reduction procedure, I was concerned that this would be a complicated surgery, but Dr. Darrow was honest, and assured me that he had done hundreds of similar procedures and promised I would be happy with the results. Dr. Darrow was right about that – the result of this procedure was even better than I hoped for.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! Sounds like this was a relatively easy experience for you! What sort of implants did you decide to go with?