Be Patient, It's Worth It - Boston

I started using Latisse in June of 2010. I filled...

I started using Latisse in June of 2010. I filled my script at Target for $96. The first bottle lasted over 6 weeks. It took almost three months before the full effects were noticed. My eyelashes are absolutely beautiful now and I am thrilled. I don't want them to get "scary" long so I am now using it only 3 nights a week. I figure the annual cost will be around $400. I am in my mid-40's and feel that having the longer lashes actually makes me look a few years younger. I definitely think its worth it, especially for people with brown eyes who don't have to worry about dark spot on their irises.

I did stop using it but am considering starting again. I thought it was making my eyelids red but I stopped a while ago and they are still red. I am also using retin-A cream so that could be causing some of the redness. I'm still on the fence. My eyelashes are going back to their old length and I do miss the long ones!

Hmm, maybe you might want to see a dermatologist about the red before you start using it again. Just a suggestion. :) Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi 7588992anon,

It sounds like the product worked really well for you, do you have pictures. I'm thinking about trying it myself, did you have to get a perscription from your doctor? It sounds like something silly :) to write a perscription for, do they just write it for you or do you need a reason? I wonder if I could get one.

Thanks for your info,