Waiting Patiently - Boston, MA

The price includes a full teeth cleaning and...

The price includes a full teeth cleaning and whitening I decided to get before invisalign and one cavity procedure.

I just got my dental impressions, x-rays and photographs taken this week. Paid in full and now I need to wait 6 weeks! I am 35 years old and I would like to improve my smile.... let's see how it goes!

Hi POLYHYMNIA -- Welcome to RealSelf's Invisalign community. Six weeks must seem like a lifetime! :) Good luck with your treatment and please keep us updated on your progress.

Finally got my Invisalign today, after a long 45...

Finally got my Invisalign today, after a long 45 minutes wait at the dental clinic... Got them!!
They are somehow uncomfortable and hurts a bit

First day.... a nightmare!! I could not sleep...

First day.... a nightmare!! I could not sleep well, it was painful, actually , it is still painful!

The attachments are very uncomfortable, I have a couple of attachments on a back molar which surface is pointy and hurts even more than wearing the retainers. So, one way or another I see lots of pain on my future but I will not give up!!!

My treatment includes 62 upper and 27 lower retainers, more than any other person I know so far : ( and my teeth do not look that bad ... sniff

The lisp is a bit annoying but it is going away very fast.

Would love to hear a followup! Tell us how it's going! Or maybe you're all done?

Hart Joseph. New England Dental Center

painful but I hope it is worth every minute I am suffering : )