I Am So Happy with Perlane Treatment! - Boston, MA

I just had perlane done for nasolabial folds and I...

I just had perlane done for nasolabial folds and I am SO happy I finally did it! I had been deliberating it for almost two years. One word of advice I have is to take your time and find the right doctor, which is what I did. If you're going to do this, find the best doctor you can...someone who has lots of experience and someone you can trust.

I am so happy with my results. The procedure was so easy, a pain scale of 1 out of 10. I had NO bruising and slight swelling. It was definitely worth it and this is coming from someone who was so skeptical. If I were reading my review, I would think it was someone who worked for a derm but believe me, I do NOT. I say "Go for it!" It is amazing and you will look and feel 10 years younger.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I got two other consults before I decided to go with Dr. T. He is top notch and the facility is so professional. I trust him completely.

Hi Zephora,

So glad this worked out so well for you. An experienced doctor is what the community mentions is really important, so happy you found one. We'd love to see pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, enjoy your week!

-Britt