2 Sessions of Sculptra and No Difference - London, GB

Having been getting fillers done a few times I...

Having been getting fillers done a few times I thought I would try sculptra as it seems it lasts longer. I read up on it and was satisfied enough with what I had read to go ahead with the treatment. I went to my clinic and was told I was a good candidate, but after having 2 treatments there is no results at all.

Well just to update all that since having the last...

Well just to update all that since having the last session of sculptra there has been no change whatsoever, so for me it didn't work at all.
Harley street treatments

I have my Botox done at this clinic.

Wow, that is surprising to hear. Can I ask what area you had it injected into, and how much was used?

Hi Megan I had it injected in to the cheek area. I think I had 1 vial each time as I only paid for 1 vial each visit. The above price is in pounds by the way not dollars. I was first told that I would start to see results 6 weeks after the treatment but when I went for my second treatment and mentioned that I haven't seen any results at all I was then told it takes up to 4 months to see results. It has now past 4 months and I still haven't seen any results at all. The only thing I do have are a couple of lumps very small and not noticeable at all which wouldn't really bother me at all had I seen some results.

Ugh, what a major bummer. :-/ Has your injector said anything about it, such as if they feel there is a visible difference? Also, did they happen to mention before you had the injections if they felt 1 or 2 syringes would be an adequate amount of product to use, or did they mention that they thought you might need more even before starting?