Amzing Results with Cheek and Jaw Implants and Eye Shape - Boston, MA

I had a concave face, practically no cheekbones or...

I had a concave face, practically no cheekbones or cheek fullness. Dr. Yaremchuck created custom, porous implants that he screwed on my face. These became part of my sceleton and cannot move like other non-porous implants. Skin and tissue also grows on them. The result: a life change. I looked beautiful, which made a huge difference with the kind of women I could date, self confidence, even career. Dr. Yaremchuk is highly recommended for any craniofacial alteration or eye shape change. Other surgeons I spoke with including top Beverly Hills doctors admitted they cannot do what he does. No wonder he heads craniofacial surgery at the Mass General Hospital, a Harvard teaching hospital and one of the top hospitals on the world.

Congrats! That's awesome. Quick question though. Let's say you didn't like the porous implants - would you have the option of removing them since they've become "part of your skeleton". Also, do you think they look more natural than non-porous implants?
please can you post or send me before and after pictures? im very interested in same type of procedure to repair facial and jaw after a trauma/accident.
please can u send by email , all the advancement that happened to u
Boston Plastic Surgeon