Didn't Work and Non Refundable - Bossier City, LA

Had this procedure done four months ago......

Had this procedure done four months ago... absolutely no results what so ever... the only result you will notice is the 1500 dollars gone you spent on this crap procedure... oh ya and don't forget the cramps that last for about week and a half.

They take measurements of the area's they are going to treat, i came back for the 60 day and 90 day follow up which they themselves took measurements at these times and guess what... not even so much as a half inch off... then the excuses came and then changing what they originally told me, I have never head so many excuses and contradictory statements in my life.

This procedure is a scam

The Wall Center

I rated based on my experiances and i chose this provider due to the fact they are the only ones in my area that offer this procedure

what body part did you have done ?
Yes I myself have read reviews where people are thrilled by this procedure....don't really know what happened in my case....for now am considering lipo as it is a direct result instead of a crap shoot.....just looking for a reputable doctor

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm sorry that you didn't seemt o ahve any results with the procedure. I haven't had CoolSculpting myself, but I have read others reviews and like everything, it doesn't seem to work for everyone.

Will you be trying any other procedures or just focusing on a healthy lifestyle?

Kirsty