Breast Implants and Body Lipo

I am 24 years old 4'11, average 103-106 lbs. A...

I am 24 years old 4'11, average 103-106 lbs. A mother of two, 1 year old and 6 year old. After both pregnancies and having breast fed both, by breast and body changed completely. I decided to go to the best, Dr. Kenneth Hughes for my procedures. I had 350 cc high profile silicone implants. I also had liposuction in the following areas: Back of arms, back, flanks, lower, upper, and mid, abs, inner and lateral thighs, and had all my fat transferred into my butt. Over all I am happy with my results. Dr. Hughes is honest, down to earth and professional. I asked for results that would improve my body appearance and he delivered. Everyone at Borris Cosmetic Center in Culver City are very friendly and they care.

Before surgery 1 year ago

These are finally some pics before I had surgery with Dr. HUGHES ON May 31st 2013

My bearly breast

My breast was the one thing I have always considered in enhancing as far as size. After breastfeeding both my babies I just wanted to change my breast appearance in all, implants was the answer.

First look at my new boobs

week 1 after sx

day 9

week 2

I expected a much rounder perkier butt :-/

4months after sx

1 year anniversary

My body has been changing not in the best way after 1 year of surgery. I'm considering in having sx again on abdominal area and arms.. since dr. Won't touch my thighs once again he says clearly
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon