Trichotillomania - Hoping Latisse Will Kick-start my Own Lashes - Bordentown, NJ

$120 included the latisse and MD consult. My...

$120 included the latisse and MD consult. My consult was a sham. The MD said the information on use is in the directions, gave me the box and in under 2 minutes, I was out the door. Great money-maker for MD's! Read the package insert to be careful,

Use is easy. I am washing a few of the applicators to keep on hand in case I run out before the bottle is empty. Do use only one applicator for both eyes. A quality tiny paint brush could also be used.

I have mild swelling under both eyes although I do not over apply the product. Some days the swelling in minimal and others a small area under my lower lastes just swells up quite high. I think the latisse on my upper lids touches my lower lids when my eyes are closed.

I will not stop use at this time. I swear, my own lashes have grown a tiny amount already and that makes me very hopeful.

I have trichotillomania, I pull out my eyelashes. Mine still grown in, but very slowly. I hope Latisse will kick-start my own lashes. I hope if I have a full lash line, I won't be so tempted to pull.

I'll keep posting to let others know what happens.

As a 1 month follow-up on using this...

As a 1 month follow-up on using this product:   My lashes are really growing in.  I have used it occasionally on my lower lashes and they grew in immediately.  I am very pleased with the results.  I continue to have trouble with skin irritation and occasional redness in my eyes.  These side effects are a bother and irritating but I have eyelashes.  They are not fully grown in, but I can curl them!  I am very happy with this product and will continue to use it.  I will order the generic version next time to save money.  The cost is prohibitive over the long run for me.

MD gave no information about Latisse nor asked about my situation. Easy to get the medicine, but a little more care should be given when dispensing a drug.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in