First Ionithermie Treatment Last Night - Boonton, NJ

I did a treatment of Ionithermie last night for...

I did a treatment of Ionithermie last night for the first time. I went to a spa in Boonton, NJ. Overall, I wasn't sure what to expect, but from the research I have done I was hopeful. They were very nice and considering the fact that you are pretty much naked, they were very respectful. The tech measured me from the front and was very transparent in how she did the measurements. She explained every step of what she was doing. The only frustrating part, which obviously wasn't her fault, was that some of the lead lines were not working so it took close to a half an hour to get everything functioning properly. I still wonder if everything was firing correctly, as the right leg was definitely moving and shaking while the left leg didn't feel nearly as strong. Once everything was set she lowered the lights and left the room, but did check on me often. When everything was done she did measurements again and it totaled up to a loss of 20.75 inches. She actually said "wow, I swear I am not scamming you." lol Again, all the measurements were done from the front and she discussed each measurement as she was taking it. My skin definitely felt great after the treatment was finished, but it certainly didn't match the "before/after" photos I have seen, which I always take with a grain of salt. She didn't "push" any products or additional treatments on me. She simply said "there is a kit available and we do offer a package option if you are interested." But that was it. I asked if I can just do "one off" treatments as I see fit or do I have to purchase the package and she said that is certainly not an issue at all. She has a similar body type as me and she actually suggested some different exercises to help firm up. This morning I will say I felt a bit of a difference in my jeans. Long story short, I will probably try it again - maybe in a month after I do more exercises, however, at $150 a pop (which is still real money for me) I will do treatments sparingly.
Alora Spa

i had radio frequency treatments 8 for 900. nothing really changed.Idid another 8 treatments;. one area equals one treatments.No lasting results. plus they recommend a monthly or bi-monthy treatments at 150 an area! Save up for Cellulaze ladies!
Just curious kimberlyabs, what was the radio frequency treatment called. I'm trying to find info on Vevazz.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!

Honestly, I would love to say I see a long-term difference, but unfortunately, I don't. I would love to do something more permanent (like lipo or laser lipo), but it is not in the budget.

Oh I'm sorry you did get the results you were looking for, that's disappointing! Maybe later down the road, when it's more financially viable, you can try something else!