Best Decision I Made - Ireland

For years i hated the hump on my nose and i...

For years i hated the hump on my nose and i finally decided at 20 that i wanted to do something about it.I researched alot online before organising to consultations with different surgeons.Mr shandiyla stood out straight away as he went step by step through what would happen and what to expect before and after the surgery.I soon decided that i wanted to go ahead with this surgery and that mr shandilya was the surgeon for me both him and his receptionist put me at ease and were so helpfull in organising everything incuding which hospital would suit me best.I was booked in to have my surgery in the bons secours hospital, on the morning of my surgery i meet with ms shandilya before going to theatre,when i woke up from my surgery i couldnt believe how little pain i had i spent one night in hospital and the next day he came to remove a small dressing on my nose before i went home.I spent the next week recovering with no pain which i could not believe and a week later i meet with ms shandilya to have my dressing and stitches removed.It is now 7 months after my op and i have had 2 follow up apotoints and i can not believe the difference this has made to me.Ms shandilya did such a great job and i would definely recommened him as both him and his staff were so professional the hole way through.
Dublin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi just wondering how much you paid for the consult with this doctor looking into it but want to know how much before i go for one??any pictures?

Hooray for very little pain and a great result! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.