For $1,000 I Want Results I Can Actually See - Bondi, AU

I underwent PRP injections mainly out of curiosity...

I underwent PRP injections mainly out of curiosity. I was slightly sucked-in by the claim that it was used for burns victims to regenerate skin (further research revealed that it has only been used medically in bones, not skin). I was told that I wouldn't see anything for a month. I never saw any change in my skin. I was especially hoping for some rejuvenation of my eye area, having heard that one of the salon's clients had replaced her Botox with PRP. I hoped to be able to do that same.

For $300 I wouldn't mind if the results were invisible, but for $1,000 per treatment, with a recommendation that I sign up for more than one, I honestly couldn't recommend it. I would steer clear and go for Fraxel or something similar which you can see working in front of your eyes.

The practitioner was great but I think she had been sucked in by the hype too. I will go back but I won't ever spend that much again on something I am unfamiliar with.

Also, I had a couple of vouchers.. Just little 'frequent buyer' discounts. They weren't accepted due to some mysterious terms and conditions which I didn't receive with the loyalty incentive. So it was very awkward for all, and didn't feel like a 'reward' at all.

tks for sharing. did u just have one treatment?
Ideally you would have to have it done once a month for three months and then you would see an improvement in skin texture.

Yeah, I can understand why you would be wanting to see some pretty noticeable changes after spending $1,000. Sorry that wasn't the case. :-/

Have you ever done any of the traditional fillers, or was this your first try with anything like that?

Face Today