Cheek Augmentation - Bondi Junction, Sydney, AU

Cheek Augmentation using Dermal fillers was the...

Cheek Augmentation using Dermal fillers was the treatment of choice.
I felt at ease the minute I walked into the clinic .The staff were professional whilst being warm and friendly.
The procedure was explained in detail and all questions answered clearly.
I felt very comfortable proceeding knowing that I had a caring team around to support
me.
Dr Naveen Somia's consultation was very informative and explained at length both the procedure and product used
I love the results my cheeks look amazing ! I feel refreshed and more youthful

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Cheek Augmentation community.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Naveen Somia is a highly qualified Plastic Surgeon recommended to me by a friend in the industry Dr Somia has a kind and caring manner . The consultation helped to put me at ease . Dr Somia made me feel part of the process by responding to my questions with respect nothing seemed to be too much trouble The results were outstanding I would recommend Dr Naveen Somia to anyone.