I'm 18 Years Old and Got a Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) - Sydney, AU

Okay so I have always disliked my profile of my...

Okay so I have always disliked my profile of my nose from the front view and side view. Everytime I would go out anywhere I would feel very uncomfortable and insecure when someone would look at me from the side view. I was 15 when I realized I hated my nose. So I decided to save up money and finally got the money at now (18). It was very hard saving up considering I had a lot of bills to pay and school fees and also the typical girl that likes shopping. Anyways I recently did it and everyone says you feel so much pain or its gonna hurt or your gonna get bruising under the eyes. All this I was expecting so I was prepared for it. I was very nervous and when I went into the surgeon room they made me inhale and exhale this type of drug that made me fall asleep without even 1 minute. The next thing I know is I could hear my nurse saying "it's all done now sweety" and I was so tied and could not believe I did not feel any pain at all what so ever. And to my suprise I had no bruising under the eyes and I think that's because I started taking "arnica" tablets 1 week prior to my surgery as it helps from swelling and bruising. It actually helped a lot. I recommend anyone going for rhinoplasty to take it one week before your surgery day.

It's my first day at home today and I feel no pain at all just on my nose a little bit of discomfort because of the external splint on top. In 1 week time my doctor "Dr William Mooney" is gonna take them off.

All I've been doing is resting in my bed with my 2 pillows to an angle and I still feel like the drugs is still inside me a little bit as I feel it's a bit hard to walk or to do anything and I get tired really quick. But then again it's only the first day so I understand.

I will update you more on my process and upload photos before and after.

I live in Sydney, Australia and my surgeon name is 'Dr William Mooney' and is located in Bondi Junction right across the train station. It cost me total of $13,100.

I would recommend anyone going for surgery in Sydney to choose 'Dr William Mooney' as he is an expert for more then 10 years and is absolutely amazing and makes you feel so comfortable. The most important thing is he takes care of you the whole time which is amazing.

Anyone have any more questions regarding my rhinoplasty feel free to email me on 'Diana.s@live.com.au'

Thanks

Okay so today is the 4th day post op of my surgery...

Okay so today is the 4th day post op of my surgery and I feel better then before. I can walk, eat and talk without feeling so drowsy and run down. I think the anaestheia (don't know how to spell it) is finally coming out of my body. My nose feels like a blocked nose like I would be when I'm sick. I can't breathe through it as its blocked from all the dry blood. Tomorrow is my 5th day which I should be taking of my mask on my nose and then maybe I can breathe better

Ok so today I took off my cast and I have attached...

Ok so today I took off my cast and I have attached a picture. It still a bit swollen but I am happy with the result.

So I'm just patiently waiting for my next...

So I'm just patiently waiting for my next appointment which is in 5 days so I can get the stitches off. Does anyone know if they hurt? Lol and my nose is swollen and it looks still smashed up at the front like someone squished me or something but my doctor said "don't judge so quick and be patient your result comes after weeks " lol I know I should be patient but I hate waiting I just want it to be perfect already

it's been almost 4 months since my nose surgery

Okay so I have not been on this for like 3 months and just wanted to update you all. My nose is looking great. The swelling has gone down a lot. But it's still not finished as it takes like 6-12 months for final result and my skin is very oily so might take longer as said by dr William Mooney. This are some photos of me recently :)

More photos of my nose after almost 4 months

I can't believe it's been almost 4 months! I can get back to everything I used to do and my nose does not hurt not one bit. :)
Dr William Mooney