24 Year Old Male, Numerous Breaks to the Nose. - Bondi Junction, AU

After having broken my nose numerous times through...

After having broken my nose numerous times through sporting accidents - I became quite self conscious of my sideways nose.
Whilst being confident in Ziggy, going into the procedure I was skeptical that the changes would be drastic.
2 weeks after the surgery when the cast was removed, despite the swelling, I was pleasantly blown away by the distinct straightening. Weeks down the track, after numerous check ups with Ziggy, the results were astounding.
As I write this 4 months later, I am still incredibly happy with the outcome. Each day, the progress is apparent and I over the moon.
I have friends who have undergone broken nose induced rhinoplasties, and I can confidently say that Ziggy's procedure has turned out better than those of my mate's.

Great job,congratulations✨✨✨
You look great! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!
Congrats! You look awesome.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pouria "Ziggy" Mouradi was and is an absolute rock star. Who was initially a welcoming, professional and catering surgeon, turned out to become an absolute champion of a mate. His professionalism is second to none, his kind nature is commendable, and he is unequivocally the most genuine professional/practitioner/specialist I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He remains true to his word and comfortably settles any unrest. There was never a second of doubt during my time with Ziggy. To top it all off, anyone can talk the talk but given the end result - it undeniably quite clear that he can follow through and walk the walk. Cheers mate!