24 Year Old Male, Numerous Breaks to the Nose. - Bondi Junction, AU

After having broken my nose numerous times through...

After having broken my nose numerous times through sporting accidents - I became quite self conscious of my sideways nose.
Whilst being confident in Ziggy, going into the procedure I was skeptical that the changes would be drastic.
2 weeks after the surgery when the cast was removed, despite the swelling, I was pleasantly blown away by the distinct straightening. Weeks down the track, after numerous check ups with Ziggy, the results were astounding.
As I write this 4 months later, I am still incredibly happy with the outcome. Each day, the progress is apparent and I over the moon.
I have friends who have undergone broken nose induced rhinoplasties, and I can confidently say that Ziggy's procedure has turned out better than those of my mate's.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pouria "Ziggy" Mouradi was and is an absolute rock star. Who was initially a welcoming, professional and catering surgeon, turned out to become an absolute champion of a mate. His professionalism is second to none, his kind nature is commendable, and he is unequivocally the most genuine professional/practitioner/specialist I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He remains true to his word and comfortably settles any unrest. There was never a second of doubt during my time with Ziggy. To top it all off, anyone can talk the talk but given the end result - it undeniably quite clear that he can follow through and walk the walk. Cheers mate!