Chin Reduction and Rhinoplasty with Dr Warwick Nettle - Sydney NSW, Australia

I am almost six weeks post op from having a chin...

I am almost six weeks post op from having a chin reduction and rhinoplasty ( including septoplasty and turbinectomy) with Dr Warwick Nettle. I just want to say that rhinoplasty for me was way more intrusive then I anticipated... And the chin reduction was actually pretty painful and I have a very large scar under my chin. It has taken me six weeks to start to feel normal again and I developed a staph infection and sinus infection during my recovery. However.... The reason I have chosen to blog is to say how happy I am with my surgeon and the results. I felt really at ease during my consultation with Dr Nettle and his staff were fantastic throughout. My results are pretty much identical to the images I was shown before surgery. Dr Nettle is very honest and has given me exactly what I asked for! My tips are to be realistic about your goals for surgery and research. It took six weeks for me to see true results and my nose and chin changed dramatically during the healing period. Plastic surgery is a huge decision and I would urge anyone to think carefully about it. My staph infection was not related to my surgery but came on five weeks post op after I had been sick. The scar under my nose is not visible and I can see a slow improvement to the scar under my chin.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I researched and read every review possible. Dr Nettle is very popular and his time is limited however his staff are very attentive and helpful. I received several follow up appointments post surgery but mostly saw his nurse. I would highly recommend Dr Nettle.