Body Lift - Bondi, AU

After my breast reduction which was such a success...

After my breast reduction which was such a success my husband suggested a body lift. Wow, what an experience and I look great now, wearing clothes I would never have thought of wearing before.

It's a big operation though. You spend 3-5 days in hospital as you have drains attached to the exit wounds 4 in total. Hard to move around at first but you are encouraged to walk as soon as possible. A cathader is attached for the first couple of days as well. You have a very tight feeling for a few weeks and you shuffle along walking. You wear a compression garment for 6 weeks 24/7. Do this as this will maximise your results, best time to do it is during autumn/winter as the garment can be hot. The more u rests the better the r recovery. Highly recommend and worth all the inconvenience.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Drielsma is a great doctor and is very thorough with explanations of procedures.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

If you don't mind sharing, did you get the body life because of major weight loss, or just general excess skin?

It would be great to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!