Very Unhappy with Half Sleeve Tattoo - Bondi, AU

Well it all started with me wanting to get a half...

Well it all started with me wanting to get a half sleeve done after seeing my brothers recently done 3/4 sleeve . I rushed into deciding that I also wanted a tattoo stupid decision . Anyway I went to see the same guy that did his as I liked my brothers I should also point out that his was only half complete . So I got him do a design which I liked and had the out lines done . When he was doing the outlines he changed a few of the shading outlines without asking me & I wasn't very happy . He told me not to worry it will look great so I trusted him . I was still a bit unsure but went ahead with the next session which was putting color in the tattoo & some shading we had long disscusion about which colors to put in it & went ahead . this time he also put colors that we hadn't talked about thru the tattoo . I was very unhappy about this & he told me that he thought I would like it . how wrong he was ! So now I am left with a tattoo that I really don't like & have been really depressed & have been also having panic attacks that i have never had before . which has not only affected me but my wife & child . I feel so stupid for wanting to get this tattoo in first place ?? I haven't even been able to take my shirt off at the beach because I feel so embarrassed . So I have decided to have it removed with laser even though some of the colors in it may not respond well ( yellow, orange) but worst case scenario I am hoping to have a cover up done by a more reputable artist . I have had my first laser session done 2 weeks ago with a revlite laser & some of the black shading is starting to fade so I am felling optimistic but I know it is a long road ahead & have to just focus on the positive things in my life ! I will put some pictures up in my next post .

Hey there, just checking in to see how you are making out with your removal? Do you have any photos to share with the community?
Hi Andy, I really connected to your story, I feel for you. I am happy that you made the steps forward and have started the removal process. I am going through a very similar situation, and I have a huge mess on my back, I have completed 6 sessions, I also have color in my tattoo, I go for my 7th session on May 11th. Keep positive, and know you are not alone in this, lots of people have done this and are walking alongside you down the same road, hang in there! Keep us posted ok :) Blackberry11
Laserase