Very Unhappy with Half Sleeve Tattoo - Bondi, AU

Well it all started with me wanting to get a half...

Well it all started with me wanting to get a half sleeve done after seeing my brothers recently done 3/4 sleeve . I rushed into deciding that I also wanted a tattoo stupid decision . Anyway I went to see the same guy that did his as I liked my brothers I should also point out that his was only half complete . So I got him do a design which I liked and had the out lines done . When he was doing the outlines he changed a few of the shading outlines without asking me & I wasn't very happy . He told me not to worry it will look great so I trusted him . I was still a bit unsure but went ahead with the next session which was putting color in the tattoo & some shading we had long disscusion about which colors to put in it & went ahead . this time he also put colors that we hadn't talked about thru the tattoo . I was very unhappy about this & he told me that he thought I would like it . how wrong he was ! So now I am left with a tattoo that I really don't like & have been really depressed & have been also having panic attacks that i have never had before . which has not only affected me but my wife & child . I feel so stupid for wanting to get this tattoo in first place ?? I haven't even been able to take my shirt off at the beach because I feel so embarrassed . So I have decided to have it removed with laser even though some of the colors in it may not respond well ( yellow, orange) but worst case scenario I am hoping to have a cover up done by a more reputable artist . I have had my first laser session done 2 weeks ago with a revlite laser & some of the black shading is starting to fade so I am felling optimistic but I know it is a long road ahead & have to just focus on the positive things in my life ! I will put some pictures up in my next post .

Laserase