Upper Lid Surgery -Bondi, AU

I developed two fibrous skin tumors/Keloids in one...

I developed two fibrous skin tumors/Keloids in one of my eye brows as a result of a tattoo job that was done 4 years ago, they were growing progressively by the day and looked awful, I needed to do something about them fast as they were stressing me out. One of the Doctors that I was consulting with at the time advised me that in order to get rid of them, the only way would be by cutting them and he made me an appointment to do so soon after. I attended the appointment, but being scared and worried, I decided there and then that I should see an another Doctor.
This is when I met Dr Somia, his approach was totally different, he explained to me that there are other options that we can explore in this regard, and the last thing we may consider is cutting them as that would have a great impact on my face appearance due to the scars and the loss of hair in my eyebrow as a result. He formulated an injection for me that worked like magic, you can never tell now that I ever had anything wrong with my eyebrow and for that I am forever grateful for Dr Somia, without his advise my face would have never looked the same again.
Since then I knew that if there was anyone that I can trust my face to, it was going to be Dr Somia, My upper Lid Surgery was as explained and expected and the results are very obvious, my eyes are more open and more awake, they look totally natural.

Upper Lid Surgery

I have never done cosmetic surgery before, going ahead with Upper lid Surgery did not seem like a big deal to me simply because I trusted Dr Somia and I knew what to expect, I went to surgery in the morning and left in the afternoon, I felt good enough to go home even though I was booked to stay overnight, after day one there was visible swelling and bruising, did not leave the house for three days to avoid infections, a week after the doctor removed the stitches, there was still swelling and some bruising but things started to look and feel much better from there, I followed the instructions given by Dr Somia, that's why I think my eyelids healed remarkably quickly and more importantly with very unnoticeable scars.
Could not be happier with the results.
Dr Somia is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced in his field, caring, Human person and truly professional. I seriously can not recommend him highly enough, amazing doctor.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience with the eyelid surgery - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.

Thank you, update is done now, please add. Regards M Mariam

Thanks!  I've added you to the community.