Asymmetrical Breast Correction - Bondi, AU

Having Asymmetrical breasts has made a great...

Having Asymmetrical breasts has made a great impact on my self esteem and confidence. I felt held back and hesitant in accomplishing many life experiences because of my situation. After many months of research and consideration I found the perfect surgeon for my problem and do not regret a single thing. I have become more confident in myself and the way I look at my body, I feel more optimistic and motivated. This procedure has positively impacted me both mentally and physically, and I am so thankful.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor. Glad to hear you are happy with your results!

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Naveen is a brilliant and very skilled surgeon. He knows exactly what he is doing, considers every possibility, and is very thorough and professional. Dr Naveen Somia is not only a great surgeon, but a lovely man. I became instantly comfortable in his presence and trusted him with no hesitation. I am speechless when it comes to describing how happy I am with Dr Naveen's work. He has not only changed the way I look or the way I see myself, but he has changed my life.