Absolutely Thrilled with my New Breasts - Bondi, AU

My experience of breast augmentation was seemless...

My experience of breast augmentation was seemless and exciting. Ive never had much of a bust and as i got older and had my child they were slightly saggy and empty. Dr Somia and i had consultations to decide on size and shape and he was maticulous and caring so as i was confident in my choice. With the right surgeon i would recommend this procedure to anyone!

Thank you for sharing!  What type of breast implants did you choose?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I can not recommend Dr Somia and his work highly enough! He is a true artist and made my experience with surgery amazing. From initial consultation and deciding on size shape etc to after care he was always there with knowledgeable and insightful advice and guidance. I am absolutely thrilled with the result and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to improve their appearance.