Botox - Bondi, AU

I now go to Dr Drielsma for my botox. I was...

Michelle Cooper

Getting Botox done by right person

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I now go to Dr Drielsma for my botox. I was previously going to cosmetic places and they just never got it right. Before going to Dr Drielsma my last botox was disastrous. They couldn't get the result I wanted not to mention I was left with a lazy eye lid for several months. I lost so much confidence that I felt hideous and didn't want to leave the house. I had to keep going back time after time just to try and see whether they could correct my eyelid but it made things worse. After this lot of botox had basically worn off I went to Dr Drielsma who not only gave me the result I was after, I never have since had a lazy eye and he explained to me why this would have occurred. My experience with Dr Drielsma was completely different to what I have ever received over the last 10 years not to mention the results have lasted over 4 months. Dr Drielsma is a perfectionist and an amazing gifted and talented Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon. Dr Drielsma's professionalism, lovely nature and just his general care and approach to his patients makes him exceptional. I will always come to Dr Drielsma for anything Plastic or Cosmetic now and in the future. Michelle Cooper

I'm so glad you found a skilled injector and don't have to worry about getting a lazy eye again.  How long did it take for your eye to go back to normal?
Hi Jill, thanks for commenting. I had the lazy eye for over 3 months which was the duration of the botox. Once the botox started to wear off I then went to Dr Drielsma. My eyelid was still quite heavy but Dr Drielsma injected me correctly and applied some botox under my eyebrow to help balance things whilst the old botox was still wearing off. It took about 10 days for the full affect to take place and my eyelid went completely back to normal. It was fantastic. I am just so pleased. Have a great day :)
I'm so glad your eye returned to normal once the botox wore off.  Hopefully the new botox lasts at least three months for you :)
After 9 days of my botox injection my eyelid drop so ugly...gush iam so sad and I turn so ugly..dr prescribed me phenylephrine 2.5% which non of pharmacys around me carry that..so I place an order...and I will see my dr on monday...iam so sad and scared. .what happen if my eye stay like this?
Hi, namin, 10 days after my botox exactly the same thing happend to me- right eyelid has dropped about 2-3 mm ! I had botox -on April, 14th, 3 weeks ago. It really looks sick, not mentioned the undereye area, which has dropped immediatelly- the very first day - I had injected also crows feet lines. All outcome is terrible, I am not smiling much, because of hollows under and in the corner bellow my eyes, which appear when I smile, and now I also rather look down, so nobody sees my drooped eyelid. :) This is depressive !!. If I could, I would stay at home for I dont know how many months !! until it goes away, the injector is dermatologist, she does very good work with fillers, and I trusted her completely, now I see, she just doesnt know what she was doing. I am counting hours, and probably will take everyday walk in the woods, so nobody can see me. Basicly, what happend, was probably molecules of botox had spread in larger area. But when I contacted them for follow up, the answer was- it is not necessery ! Well, I dont believe in botox anymore- it just spreads when and where u dont want to..My question is - is Iodipine affective or absolutely not in this case? Or phenylephrine?