happy happy happy!! - Bolivia

Hi everyone! my name is Julliete and I am 34years...

Hi everyone! my name is Julliete and I am 34years old.
Its been a year since I had my tummy and my breast done in Bolivia, I could spend hours writing about my experience because this trip was definitely a different and nice experience for me!
Going abroad to have surgery it is not something common for everyone;there are some popular destinations for that such as Costa Rica, Republica Domininicana,Bolivia,Colombia,Argentina and Brazil.
To be honest, I wanted to go to Brazil because It is known as the capital of the Cosmetic Surgery but prices were too high for me! I went to see 3 different Surgeons here in Florida and the 3 of them offered to me similar packages than there…I was kind of sad because I thought I had to wait for a couple of years more to have a new body.
One day reading different reviews on internet I read 3 or 4 from Makeover Travel, a company located in Santa Cruz,Bolivia.I contacted them and asked for information and guarantees because I wasn’t going to travel and risk my life with no guarantees.
For almost 4 months I was researching information about them, asking for information and contacting people who have had surgery with them before.It seemed to be a nice company because it has certain reputation on internet after 9 years working.
The price was excellent and the package they offered to me all inclusive sounded really attractive(7800 for breast lift,abdominal lipo,waist,back and tummy tuck with 9 nights in a 4 stars hotel and transportation) but what really convinced me was that they didn’t ask for any money in advance before I could arrive there an meet Dr.Leigeron and be happy with the Clinic,assistance and all the service they offer.
I was a little scared when I arrived because it was my first time in Southamerica, language was different,people,culture and all was new for me but I was so exited to get my body done that focused more on that than in the other stuff.
Well I just want to say that not everything its easy when you are alone in a country you don’t know but I felt cared and protected in some way , this kind of holiday wasn’t definitely the kind of holiday were you will enjoy the sea or the swimming pool but is the kind of holiday to change your life.
My life has changed and my selfsteem too.Now I wear bikinis and I make love with the light on, I don’t feel shy to wear thight dresses and I sexy underwear.
Not any more!
So must say that I feel very happy and I have no regrets at all!This is my way to thank to the Surgeon and to all the people that helped me during this difficult process to make my dream come true.
If you would like any advice on what to do once you are in Santa Cruz, were to go, any advice concerning to the recovery period,I will be happy to help you.
My mother is going in 2 months to have face lift and her tummy done, I wont be able to go with her but my sister is going, if you would like to go with them instead going alone let me know !

My Mom´s trip!

Almost a month for my mom´s surgery ,I am very exited!!!
Dr.Ligeron

I have not complains about Makeover Travel or Dr. Lijeron, maybe just punctuality that’s it!But rather than that I was very happy with their professionalism and happy with the way the cared for me once I was in Bolivia. Dr.Lijeron is a nice Surgeon even if he is a little serious and doesn’t talk a lot, he really cared about me and about my needs which was extremely important for me to take my life decision once I was in Bolivia. My assistant Monica was also very sweet, I have a lot to thank her because she took part of her free time to spend time with me and have lunch sometimes, she seemed more than an assistant a good friend. I am sure that to go to Bolivia is a difficult but good decision even if the language is not the same and is not a first world country!

Can i chat with you....please...
Would love to chat with you about Ur experience before my sister and i make the big decision to go to Bolivia for our surgery s??:)
I have my flight booked to Bolivia and have contacted makeover travel and they have Dr, Lijeron as my surgeon also, I am looking at having lipo on back, lower back, abdomen, waist, thighs and breast lift and implants and a tummy tuck, any advice for me?
Would love to hear how Ur experience goes my sister and i are really debating on going to bolivia? ??
Go !
HALLO there,how are you getting on?????Am researching on makeover and so would really appreciate your advice...am also planning to have multiple procedures and am really freaked out...please talk to me...HELP.Thanks....i would really like to ask you a bunch of questions...would facebook be ok?? don't mind any how....
Yes Facebook if perfect my name is ************ we are really thinking about making a blog about our whole experience;) to help others
Where are you? Message me privately and I will give you my email adress.
Great....keep it going girls....
That I think is a good idea, very little on Bolivia a ton of information on DR
Would also love to talk to someone who has been there to give us the in and outs! Also some tips and recommendations:) Thanks guys
Ya, me too, not following my post too closely yet as I am away but will when I get back
Wow. Amazing result!
Thank you!!:)
Congrats... you look great!
thank you very much!
very nice results,how many ccs and style implant did you get and what are your body stats? congrats on your surgery,you.look fantastic
Thanks!!;), I have 325cc´s gummy bear ISD implants.I love them!!